Re: Installing qgis-mapserver

Hi,

> Installing qgis-mapserver installs also unwanted, I believe unnecessary,
> packages:
> libqgis-analysis2.2.0
> libqgis-gui2.2.0
> Is this a bug, or there are good reasons for it?

qgis-mapserver uses symbols provided by the libqgis-analysis2.2.0 &
libqgis-gui2.2.0 libraries, the shared library dependencies are therefor
added to qgis-mapserver.

The upstream qgis-mapserver package just depends on libqgis2.2.0 because
it bundles all shared libraries in a single package. The Debian packages
only depend on the shared library packages whose functions are used.