Re: Installing and running qgis-mapserver

On 03/01/2014 03:41 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 01/03/2014 15:20, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:
>
>> Can you try if this configuration works?
>
> I think the problem should be elsewhere, because on my laptop I do not
> have this section on /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf
> and it works.

It seems the problem is specific to the upstream packages, I cannot
reproduce the problem on my system with the latest QGIS 2.2 build for
Debian.

$ GET -USe
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities";
| egrep "Title|Abstract"
  <Title>QGIS mapserver</Title>
  <Abstract>A WMS service with QGIS mapserver</Abstract>

I'm uploading the lastest build for experimental to mentors as I write this.

The previous build failed on armhf while generating the API
documentation. Apparently this step took too much time causing it to be
killed, but otherwise the QGIS 2.2 builds look good.

GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)