Re: SpatiaLite transition

openscenegraph has been fixed in Ubuntu for some time: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openscenegraph/+changelog

For Ubuntu Trusty it would be nice to have these packages in unstable so
they can be synced,

While automatic syncs to Ubuntu LTSs such as 14.04 are from testing, manual syncs are allowed even from experimental (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SyncRequestProcess , example: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/subtitleeditor/+bug/1264822 ). For a single package without Ubuntu-specific changes, just asking seems to be enough, but I can't find their policy on transitions. (They do use Ben, http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/transitions/ )

 but I don't think we can get the SpatiaLite
transition done before April.
February 20 - Ubuntu does have freezes. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseSchedule