Re: My actions after the IRC meeting (Was: Reminder and Agenta for IRC meeting)
On 18/09/2013 00:28, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I worked a bit on osm2pgsql
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 07:24:23PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> 4. Update osm2pgsql
>> "apmon" (whoever this nick might belong to) asked about an upgrade of
>> osm2pgsql. I had a look into this and might at least push the package a
>> bit. No promise that I'll finish it before my VAC (starting at 20.9.).
> It would be great if somebody would check out
> and confirm that the package is OK. I just upgraded the packaging as is
> but have no idea how to test the package. If I get confirmation that the
> package is OK, I could upload to unstable.
Some minor comments :
* please document in changelog the switch to dh9, and why (is it for
a simpler hardening config, for multiarch ?)
* LastChanged isn't a DEP3 field. Last-Update and Author are.
* the fact the source has some files stripped out of it should be
documented in the Source multiline field of debian/copyright,
for ease of maintenance.
* i propose to watch github like that:
* and get-orig-source from github using uscan, see for example
I can do the changes myself and push them, or part of them, if you agree.