Re: mapnik review

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Jérémy Lal <kapouer@melix.org> wrote:

>>> I have done it and pushed it.
>>> The commit hash is
>>> ad75c5acf6ee08dcb1d95f57a5055bd703f95272
>>
>> right, now you have to commit the work you made on mapnik 2.2.
>> Use git style, several atomic commits are better than a big one.
>> I'll take care of the changelog, based on the commits shortlog.
>>
>> Jérémy.
>
> I don't understand (hence the slightly rude tone of this email) the
> urge to put your name somewhere and the lack of urge when it comes
> to pushing actual work on the package.
I did the work and I should be there.
Wish I didn't misunderstand you that you are tring best to kick me out
from this package, while this is what I cannot understand.
> Not that this work is so precious, most changes being trivial,
> but since you wanted to help i tried to make some room for you.
First, I adopt this package first, please note this.
Cooperation is harm welcome in "DebianGis" team.
It seems that you are trying be dictator in this package, I have no idea why
you plan to do it like this.

When cooperate on a package, we have major maintainers, which is list in
"Uploaders" section in d/control.
Other people will not upload this package before communicate with these people.

What are you warrying about?
Do you have some techical disagreement with me on this package?
If so why not point it out?

There is many works to be done for Debian, I also work on many other packages.
If you'd be the only maintainer of mapnik, please tell me why?
> Maybe you're very busy right now - and i can understand that,
> in that case please inform me (approximately) about when you will
> be able to do something on mapnik package.
Is it me?
I have been waiting for you to review this package for weeks.

> Regards,
> Jérémy.
I have CC this mail to debian-gis list. let's talk about this there.

--
YunQiang Su