Re: OpenStreetMap tile rendering stack in debian-gis

I think this is a great idea to have a simple way to get rendering.
Also it would be nice to be able to select regions that you want to
render via some package, lets say I am in kansas, imagine if there was
a package like debian-region-us-ks that you could install to subscribe
to updates in that area.
mike