Re: Mapnik 0.7.3 available upstream, has bug fixes that affect Debian Stable

Hello Daniel,

2012/11/8 Daniel Ceregatti <daniel@ceregatti.org>
The Debian package is named libmapnik0.7. This upstream release fixes a problem where input plugins were not linked to libmapnik and caused undefined symbols when opened from shared libraries.

Please consider including this revision in Debian Stable.

I'm sorry, but no new packages will be uploaded to the current Debian Stable (Squeeze).

However, mapnik2 is present in the currently-frozen testing (Wheezy), which will be
the next Debian Stable. I'm confident that the bug you're experiencing is fixed there.

Kindly,
David

--
. ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino