Re: Request for Comments/Feedback

What about github? if you want a place to park data, try archive.org.
also there is a debian mentors program http://mentors.debian.net/ to get new people in the packing team.
sf.net supports file hosting as well
mike

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM, Gordon Haverland <ghaverla@materialisations.com> wrote:
Is it okay for someone running Debian (for a long time), to look
for feedback/comments about programming that is not in Debian, and
isn't even yet in CPAN (which tells you I am writing Perl stuff).

I am close to "publishing" on CPAN, a set of modules related to
processing GPS data.  Among other things, I am looking for sources
of "test" data that are not GPS.

And I'll close things there, to see what the fallout is.  If
people are interested, I will be able to send a tarball of code
for them to look at.  The intention is to release this just like
most Perl stuff on CPAN.

God