Please check status of Debian GIS tasks

Hi,

as I wrote to debian-release[1] I plan to upload metapackages of Blends
to now frozen Wheezy to make sure we get the dependencies right for
packages which are really inside Wheezy.

To do so I would like you to check that all packages which are relevant
for Debian GIS are really mentioned inside the tasks[2].  You can easily
verify this also on the tasks pages of the web sentinel[3] or in the
long package list[4].

If you notice that any package is missing from this list please either
add it directly in SVN[2] or drop me a note.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2012/06/msg00323.html
[2] svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/gis/trunk/debian-gis/tasks
[3] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/gis/tasks/
[4] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/gis/tasks/packagelist

--
http://fam-tille.de