Re: [DebianGIS] ITP(?) rtklib: Real Time Kinematic and other advancedGPS positioning techniques

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang@gmail.com> writes:
> The one to the dsc file:
> http://lindi.iki.fi/lindi/debian/pool/main/r/rtklib/rtklib_2.4.0+dfsg1-0lindi2.dsc. I
> just checked more carefully, and found that the filename changed from
> lindi2 to lindi3.

Yeah I uploaded a new version to my repo and reprepro can only keep one
version of the same package...

> Not planning to. I just started using it, and it's a new world for
> me. Would be really nice though if it was available in Debian.

Sure. I just don't usually want to upload something unless I can see
that it has at least one person that has enough time and skills to
maintain it properly :)

> Anyways, is there equivalent FLOSS like it that you've come across?

I don't have experience with anything else.