Re: [DebianGIS] ITP(?) rtklib: Real Time Kinematic and other advancedGPS positioning techniques

Hi,

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang@gmail.com> writes:
> Are you still working on this? I see the link to the package is
> broken. Anyways, I wanted to know if you haven't heard of alternatives
> FLOSS that is similar to rtklib (i.e. decimeter accuracy).

which link is broken?

The packaging should be fairly ok I think. I did not upload it because I
can't guarantee that I have time to work on it. If you want to maintain
it I'm happy to consider sponsoring it for you if needed.

-Timo