opencpn_2.5.0+dfsg-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Hi maintainer,

I must reject this package.

opencpn-2.5.0\Findgps.cmake contains a license not mentioned in the
copyright file

opencpn-2.5.0\include\tiny{str,xml}.h have a license not mentioned in
the copyright file

opencpn-2.5.0\include\triangulate.h is in the public domain

opencpn-2.5.0\plugins\CMakeLists.txt and
opencpn-2.5.0\plugins\dashboard_pi\CMakeLists.txt
(and others)
        mention the wxwidgets license,  Which files does this cover?

I stopped checking here for other copyright file shortcomings, there
might be more.

You package Build-Depends on a purely virtual package: libglu-dev, you
must provide a non-virtual package and present the virtual package as
an alternative.

bye,
stew

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.