Re: GDAL 1.8 and QGIS

Thank you for the answer. I'll thus wait for the fix. Is there any way I can follow the development? I checked on the DebianGIS wiki [1] but could not find any related information. In addition, is there anything I could do to help during the process (e.g. bug report, platform info, etc.)? It seems that the problem is well identified, but if I can be of any value here...

Thx in advance,
Mathieu.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis