Re: [DebianGIS] osgearth and tinyows

YunQian, Aron,

Am Samstag, 9. Juli 2011, um 13.31:07 schrieb Aron Xu:
> On 2011年07月09日 18:40, YunQiang Su wrote:
> > On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Pirmin Kalberer <pka@sourcepole.ch> wrote:
> >> Only the source code of these examples is interesting. Programmers will
> >> get them from github anyway.
> >
> > no, the source is easy to get ,but the bin need to be build.
> >
> > I believe that the bin are more useful for users.
>
> I agree with YunQiang's point, please provide binary for examples.

I suppose you're aware that the examples are not targeted to users but to
developers. The more severe point is, that most of the example binaries don't
run without additional data. I've added only NASA data to the debian package,
because they have an explicit valid license. But it would be great, if
somebody would check the license situation of the remaining sample data,

Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions