Re: [DebianGIS] osgearth and tinyows

Am Freitag, 8. Juli 2011, 16.35:48 schrieb Paolo Cavallini:
> Il 08/07/2011 16:26, Aron Xu ha scritto:
> > It takes years for me to clone the repository, so please update it if
> > convenient. Thank you.
>
> Pirmin, can you?
> All the best.

I've updated the package according to our discussion. But pbuilder build on
Sid (with OSG 3.0!) fails because of a minor issue. I've asked the upstream
authors for help.
As soon as the new ssh key is accepted, I will upload the package updates...

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions