Re: [DebianGIS] osgearth and tinyows

Am Montag, 25. Oktober 2010, um 22.43:36 schrieb Paolo Cavallini:
> Il 11/10/2010 22:40, Pirmin Kalberer ha scritto:
> > http://osgearth.org/) and tinyows (WFS-T-Server -
> > http://www.tinyows.org/) to Debian GIS. I've tested the latest package
> > versions with a pbuilder instance of Debian Squeeze and they should work
> > with Squeeze and Sid.
> > PPA: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntugis-unstable
>
> Hi Pirmin.
> Is there a package, even an experimental one, to start testing? Will
> this be against debian testing, unstable, or stable?
> Thanks.

Hi Paolo

Both packages available from ubuntugis build against Squeeze and Sid. For
osgearth I'm waiting for feedback and tinyows is waiting for mentor upload to
Sid. I can also build a binary package for our own repo. Which software are
you interested in and for which platform?

Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions