Re: [DebianGIS] osgearth and tinyows

I will review your package.

some first remarks:
*check the lintian errors and warnings that you get while building
your package. there are quite a few. Adding -i will give you more
info.
lintian -i osgearth_1.4.1-1_amd64.changes
lintian -i osgearth_1.4.1-1.dsc
*Best to this on a debian unstable installation, since it contains the
newest version of lintian.
*debian/copyright: you can refer to /usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL-2
 it's best to use the same license for the package rather than a different one.
*debian/copyright: some files have a different license and some
copyright holders are missing. Using
licensecheck -r --copyright in your source directory may help.

Perhaps a svn/git repository for the package can be set up on alioth.
Which one would you prefer?

I'll have a closer look later.

Johan