Re: [DebianGIS] Current state of Geos and TileCache packages in Squeeze

 On 09/29/2010 10:15 AM, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 03:46:50PM +0200, christopher.schmidt@nokia.com wrote:
I don't see a reason to change the version of TileCache in Debian.

(Once there's a new release of TileCache, it makes sense to package
it for Debian, but this is irrelevant to Squeeze.)

So, I guess it can be accepted as is in squeeze, there's no reason
to drop it.

Do not drop it. Would You please check once again that metatiling bug? My investigations in Tilecache SVN proofed that it really should exist in v. 2.03 (I am really sorry if I am wrong ....).
Ivan