Re: [DebianGIS] RFS - mapcatcher

In fact look I'm going to say firmly here, that a nitpicking legal approach would be ridiculous;

when you think of packages such as clive for youtube videos / bittorrent / etc, it's clear that debian is not a nanny

it is however appropriate to warn people that they may be contravening service providers' terms, so now I've rechecked all the various terms so the package is up-to-date according to map providers' terms, the 0.7.2.2-1 package is now back to non-strict = a warning rather than an absolute prohibition, unless I hear convincing reasons to the contrary

Best regards

Mark

http://www.halloit.com

Key ID EE8E4DEF