Re: [DebianGIS] Releasing debian-gis 0.1 metapackages

[Andreas Tille]
> May I assume that your question about updating the Blends SVN is some
> kind of agreement that we stick to this for the moment?

Yeah, why not. :)

> Do we want to just drop a README about the move in the old pkg-grass
> SVN, just to make sure people will notice?

Sound like a good idea, to avoid me finding it in three years and
starting to commit changes to it again. :)

I'll commit a fix.

> BTW, I have not checked build-gis-live but I would recommend
> building it based on the set of (to be created) metapackages.  At
> least this is the favourised procedure in the Blends scope (even if
> there is not yet an implementation to generalise this for all
> Blends).

I leave that to someone with time to spend on it. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen