[DebianGIS] New Debian GIS Live CD build for Lenny and Squeeze

Today I stumbled across my old build directory for the Debian GIS Live
CD, and decided to give it a test.  The build script is build-gis-live
in <URL: svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-grass/packages/debian-gis >, and
after some minor updates, it was able to work.  This was with
live-helper version 1.0.3-2 in Lenny.

I've now build and published two new live images, one for Lenny and
one for Squeeze, in <URL: http://ftp.skolelinux.no/pub/debian-gis/live/ >.

The build log is there too.  The Squeeze image do not work properly.
The autologin fail and one is left with the KDM login screen where no
existing user can be used to log in.  Not quite sure why, but suspect
the parallel booting break the live setup, as there were messages
about failing to add a gis user during boot.

Anyway, give them a go, and please update directly in svn if you have
improvements. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen