Re: [DebianGIS] tracking down the bottleneck

On May 26  16:04, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 03:27:08PM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> >
> > Looking into this: it still is a valid program for OSMers. In first
> > approximation it simply needs to be updated for current libs.
> >

> Just done some minor modifications, but it needs to be updated
> to current svn tree.

The version still works with current planet files but obviously missing
some features and bug fixes, most important loading planet diffs.

I prepared an updated package which i think is ready to be uploaded.
Frankie, do you mind checking and uploading the package?

Andreas