[DebianGIS] Live DVD status & proposal for a new list

All,

1.  For those wanting to burn more copies of the live DVD- Has anyone
got any urgent/important edits that need to be done to it?

2.  Given this is the /Debian/ GIS list, perhaps it would be wise if we
had an OSGeo list for the Ubuntu Live DVD, as we will continue to have
issues that are not relevant to Debian.  Any objections?

3.  Thank you to Debian GIS for indulging us.  We hope to return the
favour by getting to the point where we can contribute packages of OSGeo
projects to Debian in a timely manner.

Regards,
Tim Bowden

--
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.