Re: [DebianGIS] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G LiveCD

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> I'm very excited to hear about what seems to be a very
> successful use of your LiveCD efforts.
>
> For FOSS4G2009, we have been discussing whether we should use the
> LiveDVD as the basis for workshops. (The other high contender will be
> osgeo4win, based on windows, as many workshop attendees will be familiar
> with windows)
>
> From the distribution building point of view, I'm keen to collaborate
> with what you have been doing.
> Could you please join us on this list to continue discussions:
>
> If you haven't already found it, we are using this wiki
> as our working document:

Hi,

now that the rush to get things done before the FOSS4G2008 conference has passed, I feel it is an appropriate time to spin off the conversation
about 2009 LiveDiscs to a new OSGeo mailing list. Especially if it will
be based around Xubuntu and not DebianGIS's liveDisc.