[DebianGIS] Experimental: HDF4 4.2r3 and GMT 4.3.1

As people would have noted I uploaded a couple of experimental packages:

HDF4 is the up-to-date 4.2r3 release with a complete rewriting of
the packaging scripts. Note that the Debian version was essentially
stalled to the old 4.1r4 since 7 years or so, which caused
the recently managed netcdf breakage in ppc64 and x86_64.

That  motivated me to upload in experimental the new version
to avoid possible subtle breakages in other libraries (mainly GDAL).
You know, HDF upstream is not traditionally famous for avoiding
back-incompatibilities at every release :-)

I'm quite optimist about gmt instead. Test scripts work and the
package seems now in very good shape. I would prefer
having 4.3.1 in lenny if people agree, because it
fixes quite a long wish list.

People are warmly invited to do their home work with those
packages...