[DebianGIS] [openstreetmap@ostertag.name: Fwd: Debian Packages for Openstreetmap Tools]

We have now an up-to-date package thanks to Andreas Putzo with revamping
of internal structure. It would be nice if development could be merged.

----- Forwarded message from Joerg Ostertag <openstreetmap@ostertag.name> -----

From: Joerg Ostertag <openstreetmap@ostertag.name>
To: frankie@debian.org
Subject: Fwd: Debian Packages for Openstreetmap Tools

Hi,

i just saw your post from Oct-11. We already started to get some debian
packages up and running for the openstreetmap stuff. Maybe you're interested
in combining efforts. A first start and overview of the debian packages can
be seen at:
	http://www.gpsdrive.de/development/debian.shtml
For all those you can also find the debian controll files in the
osm-svn-repository.
These packages are only a start, so I could install them more easily on all my
Computers. So they are far from perfect and any help making them better is
appreciated.

-

Joerg