Re: [DebianGIS] Mapserver + AGG == /o\

The second solution is likely to take some time. Is it possible to go
with silly option and if/when agg license changes switch to a proper
solution later?

It looks like ruby-mapscript will be available in debian soon. After
that agg is the only thing I need to replace my own package...

Regards,
  Dmitry