Re: [DebianGIS] Uploaded qgis 0.7.99+0.8.0preview1-0.dgis.unstable.1 (source i386) to debian-gis

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 12:48:57PM +0200, Niccolo Rigacci wrote:

> I'm trying to create newer Gdal, GRASS and QGIS Debian packages
> for Debian Testing.

I succeded on creating Debian Testing packages for Gdal and GRASS
(thanks to Francesco Paolo Lovergine for the hint: I checked-out
GRASS debian directory from svn).

Are the latest debian files for QGIS available from svn too?

Thanks.

For the ones interested, a Debian Testing repository for

  gdal 1.3.2-2
  grass 6.2~beta1-1

is available at http://debian-gfoss.rigacci.org/

--