Re: [DebianGIS] Uploaded qgis 0.7.99+0.8.0preview1-0.dgis.unstable.1 (source i386) to debian-gis

> > FYI, I'll be sending a new qgis 0.7.4 built against gdal 1.3.2 to my
> > sponsor tomorrow.

Hello,

I'm trying to create newer Gdal, GRASS and QGIS Debian packages
for Debian Testing.

I succeded for Gdal, because everything is already available into
Unstable.

Are the latest .dsc and .diff.gz Debian files for GRASS and QGIS
(made for Unstable) available now, before they are eventually
published into pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis?

Thanks

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy