Re: [DebianGIS] Re: [GRASS-user] GRASS 6.1CVS Binaries for Debian available?

On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 06:16:20PM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Is there a deadline for this? I think we should avoid having 6.1 instead
> of 6.2, as the first is meant as a sort of technology preview.
> pc

The svn branch is populated now ;-) We will NOT have 6.1 as the main
branch. That's a preview and development branch for 6.2.
For what concerning 6.2, it's deployment definitively depends
on when grass team will release it and our freezing time.
A working 6.0.2 release is better than a 6.2 broken one and I'm never
inclined to do uploads too near to release time.