Re: [DebianGIS] Re: [GRASS-user] GRASS 6.1CVS Binaries for Debian available?

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 10:08:23AM -0300, pmarc wrote:
> 2006/8/3, wqual <wolfgang.qual@gmx.net>:
> >Hi list,
> >I have a short question on GRASS and Debian (stable version: sarge): is
> >there
> >an *official* repository for GRASS 6.1CVS-binaries available? I had a look
> >on
> >pkg-grass.alioth.org, but I only found an older version..
> >
> >I would be grateful for some comments on this...
>
> I believe not, but it's better if you asked on the
> pkg-grass-general@lists.alioth.debian.org list.
>
> >From what I've read, those who run GRASS CVS had compiled it themselves.

I just opened a 6.1 branch on svn, which needs a few changes to the
current stable debian/ tree in trunk anyway... Grass folks is working
on 6.2, which should be next-stable. I doubt we will be ready in time
for etch on that regards...