[DebianGIS] mapserver: enable flash output, ruby mapscript?

Hey all,

Now that ming is in the archive, we have the option of enabling flash
output support in mapserver. It requires no non-free components, only
the libming-dev in unstable. It does mean adding one more dependency
though. Do people think this is a good idea?

Also, about the Ruby (and other) language bindings, the new queue is
quite empty at the moment and processing is quite quick, should we add
these? Akio Takubo, are you willing to look after the ruby mapscript
package, if so, then I think we should add them.

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

--
bye,
pabs