Re: [DebianGIS] [Fwd: [GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.1.0beta2 preparation]

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 05:27:08AM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> [...]

debian dirs are outdated by definition in upstream sources.
Someone should also undestand what is the target of that dir:
stable or unstable (minimally). DebianGis is targetted to
unstable, but that could be not the case for upstream, and
what about upstream branches? Debian releases follow their
own roadmaps, which are not in sync with grass ones.

I would remove the whole dir in upstream tarball, and we
do that at every upstream upgrade indeed in orig.tar.gz.