Re: [DebianGIS] postgis package

Il giorno lun, 15/05/2006 alle 19.04 +0200, Fabio Tranchitella ha
scritto:
[...]
>   For this reason, I tried to package postgis from scratch [1]. You can
> download the simplified package here [2]. I hope that starting from a
> clean package, we can reach the minimum level required from ftp-masters
> for the approval.
[...]

Hi Fabio,
I had a look at your postgis package. I think it is very very simple and
have all is required. The only problem I found is related to the upgrade
from the actual postgis: it is very difficult because of some
conflicting files. I would probably just "conflicts" with these
versions.

Bye,
Giuseppe