Re: [DebianGIS] new gdal

Hello to everyone and sorry for my long absense from
the list.  I hope all are well.

My wife have now completed our move to Malawi. We are
settled in and are finding some forms of connectivity.
 Now that things are more settled, I hope to be able
to once again participate in Debian GIS work.

While we are here in Malawi for the year I expect that
my my response to list discussions will be infrequent
at best, I apologize in advance for long response
times to any emails.

Of interest to everyone, We are configuring a public
GIS terminal for a univeristy here in Malawi and we
will be of course using the Debian GIS repository.

I look forward to rejoining the discussions!
Jon