Re: [DebianGIS] First try at logo designing...

Nice design -- to my eye the colors in the globe clash slightly though.
Not sure how to fix it. While ocean with bright green land? black land?

Thanks.

Yes, red and green _and_ blue together are not vey comfortable... I
think that there is too much contrast. Maybe because there is no
border between the green and blue areas. I'll test some more and post
again.

Maybe if supress the blue, and

Call it DebianGIS-CDD ? (Most people don't know what CDD stands for)

DebianGIS it is already. Maybe I should use that spelling. As Petter
pointed out, several cdds don't use the 'cdd' suffix. And, I'm not
sure if people care if it's Custom Debian or not, as long as it "just
works (tm)"

--
Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
-22.915 -42.229 = GG87vc (http://www.amsat.org/cgi-bin/gridconv)