[DebianGIS] logo and more...

Hello,

I'm sorry but my prefs for this mailing list was with the Digest mode turned on. So, it was really hard to answer some messages...

Now I will be a more active member. I'm searching for documentation about the official debian live cd before we start working on something real (livecd or CDD).

Finally I got something about who to build a CDD NOT in Brazilian Portuguese:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianCustomCD

Paulo, I stay with the "debian-gis" logo since it's universal (can be used for a livecd and CDD version).

Cheers,
--
Christian dos Santos Ferreira
Oceanographer. Msc.