Re: [DebianGIS] upload new postgis to unstable

hi friends,

the package currently in unstable has been made for the previous
postgresql architecture, but because of the long time it took to postgis
to make it's way to unstable, the moment postgis entered unstable,
postgresql was already multi version, and thus incompatible with postgis.

later postgis versions fixed this problem, but was bounced from the new
queue for various other reasons, that were subsequently fixed as well.
the latest available packages are allways publicly available on debian gis.

recently, my debian sponsor, giuseppe sacco, passed the torch to fabio
tranchitella, in a hope to see postgis in unstable.

best regards,

alex