Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:18:00 +0200
From: "Morten Sickel" <Morten Sickel nrpa no>
To: <GRASSLIST baylor edu>
Subject: [GRASSLIST:392] Dependency problem in debian - testing (etch)

For some reason one of the mysql packages in debian-testing has changed
it's name from libmysqlclient15 to libmysqlclient15off, and then grass
cannot presently be installed.

Well, it can, using dpkg --force-depends, and then it seems to work
fine, (I am not using mysql in conncetion with grass, so that part may
be broken) but it will block further upgrades, or be trown out during
the next upgrade.

the grass related lines in my sources.list are:

deb http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis unstable main non-free contrib

Morten