Re: [DebianGIS] Re: netcdf adoption?

Hi all.
netcdf is now 42 days old, and it bolcks gdal, and consequently mapserver etc.
Is it possible to unlock this situation? Do DDs see a way to reliably improve
the situation? We poor debian users are stuck at gdal 1.2.6, whereas 1.3.1 is
already 5 months old.
All the best.
pc

At 09:20, sabato 04 marzo 2006, Daniel Baumann has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini@faunalia.it