Re: [DebianGIS] Status package revised

Musmap status is orange (Available in DebianGis, not yet in sid), what is required to upload it in sid ?

thanks

mathieu parent: musmap developper (http://musmap.sf.net )

2006/3/7, Francesco Paolo Lovergine <frankie@debian.org>:
I added upstream pointers and revised a few package details (for
instance zmapserver and jump which have been obsoleted by new ones).
Paolo should revise the current wiki PackageList in order to
find out packages which need to be added to the dgis-packages.inc file.
Helpers are welcome, as always...

But for a few obsoleted packages in dgis archive we got only one red light
package and we all know what and why...