[DebianGIS] Re: Broken packages

hi,

postgis-1.1.0-4, as uploaded this night, fullfills most of the debian
requirements expressed for entering unstable.

control is static, supported postgresql versions are controllable in a
separate file, as described in log, binary packages have been properly
renamed, still replacing the older (debian-gis) ones.

to do: unify all utills packages.

btw: gdal and qgis should be recompiled, to remove a stalled dependency
on an unexistent libgeos2c2.

alex