[DebianGIS] Auto checking

It is my intention to activate a regular auto testing based on piuparts for sid,
sid+debian-gis and stable+debian-gis in the next week(s). That should
avoid the relative confusion among what's is in-sync and what not in the
variuous archives,  I'm currently seeing. So, stay tuned...

Also, I'm preparing a state-of-the-thing doc for d-d-a and a todo list
for internal use, we are fast going towards etch deadlines, I would avoid to find the
group not preparaid to that...

What I would like to see more active is the wiki, creating a page for
every big package, with open issues and who's working about and so on...
I would also promote regular irc meetings.

(Other) ideas?