[DebianGIS] Re: uploading gdal

So, new gdal just made it into the archive.  Time to start
uploading/rebuilding all the library clients.  A quick grep give me
this list of binary packages:

cgi-mapserver
grass
libgdal1-grass
libgrass
libopenscenegraph1c2
libqgis0
mapserver-bin
openscenegraph
perl-mapscript
php4-mapscript
php5-mapscript
python-gdal
python-mapscript
qgis
thuban
xastir

I used this one liner, and edited out the packages from the gdal
source.

  apt-cache rdepends libgdal1c2 libgdal1c2a libgdal1|grep '  '|
    sort -u|awk '{print $1}'

Had forgotten how to filter out the source packages and the package
maintainer, so I leave that to someone else. :)

I suspect the only think needed is to rename the libgdal-dev
build-depend to libgdal1-1.3.1-dev before uploading.