[DebianGIS] geos

Hi,

I've imported the geos control files into alioth cvs and made DebianGIS
the maintainer. Geos 2.2 has introduced a c api and I want to make sure
I get the split right. It now has libgeos_c.so.1.0.1 and
libgeos.so.2.2.1. So these are pretty easy to split into libgeosc1 and
libgeos2c2a packages. I'm less sure what to do with the -dev package.
There is a geos_c.h header and a geos.h header. But there are a number
of presumably shared .h files and geos-config. Maybe a
libgeos-dev-common package would help? Any advice appreciated.

Steve