[DebianGIS] Re: qgis uninstallable

[Paolo Cavallini]
> Any news about qgis? Seems still uninstallabel on testing, due to
> bug #339254.

Are you sure?  As far as I know, the uninstallable problem is bug
#345148, fixed with my NMU.  It is installable in unstable.

I did not address #339254 in my NMU, because I got the impression that
the qgis maintainer did not consider it a bug because the library is
an "internal" library to qgis.

Of course the new qgis package will not make it into testing before
bug #339254 is closed or have its severity lowered, but I believe the
maintainer and the release managers are the right people to address
that issue.