Re: [DebianGIS] Re: postgis debian packaging

floris, other friends,

splitting utils from postgis-lib is because latest utils support all
postgis versions. thus, bundeling utils together with libs will clash
for different postgis.

i will consider renaming the packages later, but this will move name
focus from postgis to postgresql-version, while not all postgis packages
depend on a specific postgresql version.

of course, pg_wrapper support is full and working, and will improve a
little as martin will upload a few changes i've asked him to.

alex