Re: [DebianGIS] going gracefully out of town

All our best wishes!
In the meanwhile, will somebody be available for keeping on the work? I think
the libgdal-grass 1.3.1 is especially important and urgent.
pc

At 08:19, mercoledì 09 novembre 2005, Jon Saints has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini@faunalia.it