[DebianGIS] going gracefully out of town

I will be absent from our discussions for the next
month.  I am getting married then traveling to South
America to visit old friends.  I will return to
debianGIS towards the end of December.  I regret that
I cannot be in touch during my time away.

Thanks everyone for the great work recently.  We are
making excellent progress in DebianGIS.

My priorities upon return will be:
  -  package a new libgdal-grass
  -  get gdal 1.3.1 into Debian unstable
  -  have updated mapserver package with php5
mapscript uploaded to debian unstable
  -  begin a postgis package with postgresql 8.1

Talk to you all soon,
Peace.
Jon