Re: [DebianGIS] Re: Fwd: [DebianGIS-dev] Processing of mapserver_4.6.1-4_i386.changes

I must have missed a point here: I thought mapserver from debiangis was
installable on testing, which is not true.
So we have to wait for gcc-4.0, right?
All the best.
pc

At 18:55, domenica 06 novembre 2005, Petter Reinholdtsen has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini@faunalia.it